Before You Begin - eOffer Checklist
- Have you reviewed the MAS solicitation and MAS Roadmap?
- Have you passed the "Pathways to Success" training?
- Do you have a UEI (SAM) Number?
- Have you registered with SAM?
1. Have you reviewed the MAS solicitation and MAS Roadmap?
2. Have you passed the "Pathways to Success" training?
A prerequisite for participation in the MAS Program is the successful completion of the "Pathways to Success" education seminar. Offerers complete the web based presentation posted on the Vendor Support Center (VSC) under the "Vendor Training" tab. Pathways to Success is designed to assist prospective MAS contractors in making informed business decisions as to whether obtaining a MAS contract is in their best interests. The presentation provides background information on the GSA Schedules Program and encompasses a variety of other topics, including:
- What are GSA's expectations for a vendor to become a successful MAS contractor;
- How to compete and succeed as a MAS contractor in the government marketplace;
- How to develop a MAS-specific business plan; and
- How to submit a quality Offer, the proposal submission process, and the MAS solicitation.
3. Do you have a UEI number?
You must be registered in SAM.gov before you access eOffer/eMod.
If your entity is registered in SAM.gov today, your Unique Entity ID (SAM) has already been assigned and is viewable in SAM.gov. Remember, you must be signed in to your SAM.gov account to view entity records. To learn how to view your UEI (SAM) go to this help article.
As of April 2022, all users will only be able to access eOffer using their UEI (SAM) number.
4. Have you registered with SAM?
Go to the www.sam.gov web page to register your company with SAM.